All you have to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the most well-liked holiday destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Visa to Egypt is an electronic travel authorization developed for people that like to pay a visit to Egypt for tourism. This program speeds up the application procedure to obtain new visas. The travelers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to acquire this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just through an online application. This all new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few prerequisites the travelers should take into account to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many types of visas, so you must determine if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you can submit an application for an electronic visa, ensure that you accomplish the online form without having errors.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay for the charge.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure to get a scan or image of it to upload.
- After you have the online visa you should print a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to choose its type. Depending on how you prepared your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a 30 days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting the issue date. When travelling with a team, one person can apply on the web for all of the travelers, but each of them ought to complete and also sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you want to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Keep in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In the event you decided to take some travels to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and return as you like. This kind of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you must apply for it beforehand. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back when needed.